Staying at Ford Cottage gives you the choice to do as little or as much as you like.
Explore locally and go to
Run, walk or ride
- The Riesling Trail – make your way to Clare via 35km of cellar doors and scenic vistas
- The Rattler Trail – head off on the 19km to Riverton through rolling farmlands and vineyards.
For something cultural try
- Following the Walk with History at Auburn map to see the many historic buildings and sites around Auburn
- A wander along the Wakefield River – the trail starting outside your door at Ford Cottage
- A walk up to The Auburn Lookout for a look over the township – along West Street to Dennis Street
Go further afield and discover other parts of the Clare Valley
Local Auburn amenities close to Ford Cottage include an IGA supermarket and BP roadhouse, open 7 days.